Enthought is offering “Introduction to Scientific Computing in Python” at our offices in Austin, Texas from February 16th to February 20th. This course is intended for scientists and engineers who want to learn to use Python for day-to-day computational tasks.
- Day 1: Introduction to the Python Language
- Day 2: Array Calculations with NumPy
- Day 3: Numeric Algorithms with SciPy
- Day 4: Interfacing Python with Other Languages
- Day 5: Interactive 2D Visualization with Chaco
The cost for the course is $2500. Please see the course description on the Enthought website for details.