Enthought is offering “Introduction to Scientific Computing in Python” at our offices in Austin, Texas from June 15th to June 19th. This course is intended for scientists and engineers who want to learn to use Python for day-to-day computational tasks.
- Day 1: Introduction to the Python Language
- Day 2: Array Calculations with NumPy
- Day 3: Numeric Algorithms with SciPy
- Day 4: Interfacing Python with Other Languages
- Day 5: Interactive 2D Visualization with Chaco
The cost for the course is $2500. Please see the course description on the Enthought website for details.
Space is still available in our course on Python for Science, Engineering, and Financial Analysis, May 18th to 21st, in New York City