The first two days are dedicated to a great set of tutorials. The introductory track should please any new data analyst starting with Python:
- array manipulation with NumPy
- plotting with Matplotlib
- introduction to scientific computing with Scipy.
In the advanced track, HPC and parallel computing are the main focus but tutorials also offer:
- advanced numpy and scipy
- time series data analysis with Pandas
- packaging and scientific software development insights.
Last but not least, the European Enthought team will offer:
- a tutorial on Enaml, a new library that makes GUI programming fun
- a tutorial on how to write robust scientific code with testing
- a tutorial about Bento, a pythonic packaging system for Python software
Plan for an exciting weekend as well with various talks covering finance to geophysics to biology. Don’t forget to come for the keynote sessions with David Beazley on Saturday and Eric Jones, Enthought’s CEO, on Sunday!
See you in Brussels!